Center Stand

troyw

I've never liked the center stand, and I'll not be using it again. It comes off of my 2008 FZ1, and it's in excellent condition. I looked up the parts on bikbandit.com, and this assembly is eeeexpensive! Whoa!
If anyone is interested in this, I can sell the stand and spring, or I can sell the whole assembly, brackets and all.
I'm trying to think of a good price...any interested parties, let's chat about it.

Anyone interested PLEASE email me at [email protected]. I can take some pics and all that...

Thanks!

I've never liked the center stand, and I'll not be using it again. It comes off of my 2008 FZ1, and it's in excellent condition. I looked up the parts on bikbandit.com, and this assembly is eeeexpensive! Whoa!
If anyone is interested in this, I can sell the stand and spring, or I can sell the whole assembly, brackets and all.
I'm trying to think of a good price...any interested parties, let's chat about it.

Anyone interested PLEASE email me at [email protected]. I can take some pics and all that...

Thanks!

I believe forum rules state you must list a price to sell something... I'm sure someone would be interested in a center stand. I don't think the FZ1N comes with one, but I don't know if it would just bolt on directly. Someone correct me on any point if I'm wrong.

Troy is correct. Price must be established in the original post. Pictures, while not a rule, are usually key to a sale. Please assign a price today? Thanks.

-Eric

i was only able to get $30+shipping for mine. Usually if people don't have em its because they dont want them. The folks that do are in countries that the bike doesnt come with one.. like the Lad i sold mine to in India.. cost him 63 dollars to ship though.

I believe forum rules state you must list a price to sell something... I'm sure someone would be interested in a center stand. I don't think the FZ1N comes with one, but I don't know if it would just bolt on directly. Someone correct me on any point if I'm wrong.

If all brackets and bolts are included it will bolt right up to the FZ1N...

Ah, sorry folks...I guess I was trying to figure out a price. On bikebandit.com, the whole thing with brackets and all is well over $300! OUCH!!

Well, let's see, I can include all the brackets and everything, springs, the stand...oh, I don't know...$115, including shipping, I take Paypal...email me for pics...this shipping would be for lower 48 states USA only, of course. This would be the whole thing...brakets and all...screws...(I hope I have them all...LOL!)

Thanks folks,

T.

Back