Canon T1i DSLR

For sale is my Canon T1i DSLR camera body. ... BODY ONLY. no lenses come with it... but I will toss in an extra battery and charger, a remote shutter release, and 2 16GB SD cards.

Will sell for $575 Shipped / Paypal'ed to CONUS.

pictures of the body:

_MG_0008.jpg

_MG_0009.jpg

_MG_0011.jpg

_MG_0012.jpg

_MG_0013.jpg

_MG_0014.jpg

_MG_0017.jpg

Last edited:
My new 7d showed up today.... :)

Well now that must have been a chunk of change. Congrats!

The T1i is a nice camera, so someone on the forum will be getting a good unit that takes great pictures. I really like mine. I just think anything better would be wasted on me right now. I am a long way from outgrowing it as a photographer.

i's not bad when you get used to it.. the hardest decision up front is deciding what brand you want to go with.. cause once you start buying lenses... you're roped in to that brand for a good long while... initially, getting into it.. I was surprised at the cost of lenses compared to the cost of buying a body.... but... now I understand why....

7D

i's not bad when you get used to it.. the hardest decision up front is deciding what brand you want to go with.. cause once you start buying lenses... you're roped in to that brand for a good long while... initially, getting into it.. I was surprised at the cost of lenses compared to the cost of buying a body.... but... now I understand why....

Aaron,

I tried out a 7d body at the Camera store to day, along with a 5d markII and others while lens shopping. I set out to buy the 17-40mm f4 Canon L series. When it was on a "full frame" camera like the 5d it actually worked as I wanted, giving the Ultra Wide angle. On a "cropped frame" like the T1i it had no where near the same effect.
I ended up with a 10-17mm F 3.5~4.5 Tokina AT-X 107 DX Fisheye. It does on my T1i exactly what I was looking for. :sinister:

The 7d would take some getting used to, sOOOO many buttons and not nearly as amature friendly as the T1i that is so easy to use, to get great photos.

Last edited:
for my wide end, I've got the Tokina 12-24 f/4... then following up that one is my 24-105 f/4 L .... and then I have the 35 f/2 prime and 60 f/2.8 Macro .... It's a nice little kit...

Back