Broken fairing

I have the lower fairings on my bike & after a collision with a suicidal parrot I noticed the small fairing in front of the headers was broken. Can any one tell me where I can buy a new one from? My local dealer has no spares list for the lower fairings, he couldn't even tell me the top fastener size, because it is an extra I have to buy the whole kit. Surely this is wrong. Thanks in advance.

How bad is it? I have had great success in using plastex its easy to use and works really good...

This was my upper from my 91 GSXR I took a doner and cut a piece to plastex into (you can see a slight line)

PLASTEX PLASTIC REPAIR KITS

photo%2520%252845%2529.JPG

Plastex repair kit endorsement. : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com

The parrot is long gone, but the problem with the fairing is the top two fasteners failed allowing it to go back onto the headers, burning two half moons out of it, so the cross member is very thin & also misshaped. It really needs replacement. I always slow down when approaching a grain silo as this is where the birds gather in the hundreds, some eat so much they can barely get air born. Luckily not as heavy as kangaroos.

Back