Dustin

The Bridgestone rebate is back from February 12 to March 31st and applies to the the following tires:

$50
Battlax Hypersport S21
Battlax Sport Touring T30 EVO
Battlax Racing Street RS10

$20
Battlecross X10
Battlecross X20
Battlecross X30
Battlecross X40
Bridgestone M59

Visit https://www.bridgestonerewards.com/ and look for reward code MOTOCAN1701 for Canada and MOTOUS1701 for the USA!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this! I still have the stock tires on my bike. While there is still plenty of tread left they are totally gassed and hard as a rock. I've only bought Michelin pilot power 2ct's previously for my other bikes. I only put about 1000-1500 miles on a year so I'm not too worried about wear, I'm gonna pull the trigger on a pair of S21's. I've read good things about them and for the price you can't go wrong. Any opinions between S21's and pilot powers would be appreciated.

I haven't tried the S20 or S21, nor the latest Pilot Power so I can't really give any feedback. I will say that the reviews are positive enough that I wouldn't hesitate to try them. I almost bought a pair but I already have a set of tires sitting in my garage so I opted to wait until the next round of Bridgestone rebates to purchase.

Ordered from motorcycle-superstore Wednesday night and they were already here today! Wow, that's fast.
426170a0b8d89143f8da5d03aaafae52.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You guys in North America get the best deals.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Especially those Americans! Still $220 CAD for a set of S21 is a great deal in my books. I guess it's almost double that down under, eh?

tqjyp4ng80hx.jpg

Last edited:
I received my rebate today and to my surprise it was $100. I thought that the rebate was $50 for a pair of tires, not $50 each tire. So in the end 1 pair of S21's only costed me $135. Wow that's cheap!

Last edited:
Never mind. 228 through rockymountain atv. Cheaper than motorcyclesuperstore, Motorsport, and revzilla

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a deal!
Unfortunately for us, every company seems to apply the "Australia Tax" to everything they sell over here.

Sent from my Moto G (4)

The Bridgestone rebate is back from February 12 to March 31st and applies to the the following tires:

$50
Battlax Hypersport S21
Battlax Sport Touring T30 EVO
Battlax Racing Street RS10

$20
Battlecross X10
Battlecross X20
Battlecross X30
Battlecross X40
Bridgestone M59

Visit https://www.bridgestonerewards.com/ and look for reward code MOTOCAN1701 for Canada and MOTOUS1701 for the USA!

Depressing really

Back