Brake Disc - Galfer VS Braking

Hi! I was looking for a different discs set because on track the stock set was to slim and after few laps the temperature to hi reduced performance.. Braking wave comes for case because I was waiting for brembo sbk but was summer and delivers retarded..so comes the day before track and I didn't want ride with stock discs! So my technic sad me:''why don't you fit braking wave that are just here?'' Ok forgot brembo and fit wave..from first to last lap always same great feeling and on the road never had sensations that makes me fell bad.. Great braking set and 200 less than brembo;-)

Hi! I was looking for a different discs set because on track the stock set was to slim and after few laps the temperature to hi reduced performance.. Braking wave comes for case because I was waiting for brembo sbk but was summer and delivers retarded..so comes the day before track and I didn't want ride with stock discs! So my technic sad me:''why don't you fit braking wave that are just here?'' Ok forgot brembo and fit wave..from first to last lap always same great feeling and on the road never had sensations that makes me fell bad.. Great braking set and 200 less than brembo;-)

I like the look of those and have used Braking Wavey discs before on my Buell and I was impressed so I think I'll invest in a set.

Thx for posting the pic...very helpful

Back