Bad Bees Bad Bees What you gonna do

Isleoman

Site Supporter
Friday night so why not post in the bar. Changing channels tonight I came across an episode of "Cops" Season 29 Episode 1. Don't usually watch, but noticed a night time police pursuit of a bike in Austin,TX.

Episodes starts with report of stolen bike, police unit they are filming with has the bike pass right in front of him. Pursuit last about 3 minutes and I could tell it was a Yamaha tail light. I would never run from the police stupidist thing you could ever do on a bike, having said that the rider wasn't doing a very good job of accelerating and evading the car, it sounded like a triple , so I'm thinking one of the FZ09 or such.

Bike passes several cars illegally and a white pickup truck pulls out of a side street.....the truck driver sees the police lights, but not the bike and almost stops in the middle of the road. You see the brake lights on the bike but once hard on the binders he can't do anything other than go straight when he could have let up a little and gone around the back. T bones the pick-up and the bike leaves a massive crater in the rear seat area. The woman in the passenger seat wasn't injured.

SO why do TV show recaps on the FZ1 Forum because the bike is/was a 2003 Bee with no front fairing. Rider was hurt bad and taken away in ambulance. They end up finding out that the bike isn't stolen but the plate was. Sad to see a Bee lost for little reason. Maybe it was a member.

Back