Akrapovic Carbon Slipon

jesjames9598

I have a carbon Akra slip on that is not required. It is used but in good condition, comes with clamp, spring and spring holder. Am asking $300 Aust OBO plus actual freight. Any Aussies out there wanting to get rid of your stock can ?

How many k's has it done?
I'm keen to get rid of the boat anchor hanging off the side but I will have to wait till tax time as I have to pay for the cars rego next month... if you don't get rid of it before then I'll probably take it. But don't wait for me if someone else wants it.

Just clicked over 30,000. The previous owner was just as pedantic as I am when it comes to maintenance. He put on the slip on and a pcIII. I modded the air box, K&N, flies, r1 inlet cam,ignition module, rizoma bars and risers and the levers. Have Nitron track shock on order and when I sell this pipe will be getting a TS seat. The can is not new shinny but is in good nick mate.

ECUdoc has sent PM, I will take to post office tomorrow and post shipping costs for the US and Australia, if the doc does not want to go ahead at least we will know the cost of post and haggling can begin.:yes:

Back