Adding on a tether/kill switch.........

Cobalt Coupe

Anyone come up with or know of a slick set-up to add a tether/kill switch set-up to a 2009 FZ1 ???

Looking to add one to my bike for the dragstrip, and I'm sure I can come up with something but would like to get something really slick and keep the wire chopping to the minimum - plug & play would be great but I'm probably dreamin about that?

Anyone?

Thanks

Anyone come up with or know of a slick set-up to add a tether/kill switch set-up to a 2009 FZ1 ???

Looking to add one to my bike for the dragstrip, and I'm sure I can come up with something but would like to get something really slick and keep the wire chopping to the minimum - plug & play would be great but I'm probably dreamin about that?

Anyone?

Thanks

Take a look at a Yamaha Wave Runner.

Anyone?

Thanks

Nope... here you go! Parts Unlimited Tether Kill Switch - BikeBandit.com

Also found this assortment. http://www.mpsracing.com/products/MPS/hc01.asp

Seems to be minor work to introduce this to the bike and most if not all clamp to the bars.

Last edited:
I have a buddy that uses the MPS, its a nice piece. I have seen a lot of people at the track use a small self taping screw in to the bottom side of kill switch so it pulls it out to kill the bike. If its ever used buying a new rocker for the kill switch will probley not be a big deal.

Back