A few pics of my fz1

cheers for the :welcome:..I love it so far,only have it a few weeks though.Great comfort with stacks of power..I'm looking forward to doing a few mods and hopefully we'll have a good summer here.

Welcome and congrats! Glad to have you here. You've got questions, we've got answers!

Ride safe and post pics of Ireland! I'm going to get over there in the next couple years.

It'll be a slow process due to funds but starting with a slip on (probably a yoshi trc or 2bros),de-cat,lars air box,performance air filter,flies,pcv...etc may also change the spring in the rear shock aswell with a good quality maxton or ktech..:)

I know how that goes.It will be seven years this year and I am still not done.

:welcome: Glad to have you here. I've had my '07 for 2 years and I'm just getting ready to do some real mods. I'm starting with suspension and then may go to all the 'heavy breathing' mods. :sinister:

It's a great bike and I think you'll find it a good bike stock. Of course, you can always make it better for you. :shine::cheers:

What have you ridden prior to your FZ1? Any other bikes in your current stable?
:thinking:

Cheers Cobalt :cheers:You'll be sick of my questions within a few weeks..haha
Eric nevers gets tired of questions he loves them all actually i think he should post his phone number up for us to call 24/7 that should be one of the membership perks,Damn my ideas are awesome!!! Almost forgot welcome!!

:welcome: Glad to have you here. I've had my '07 for 2 years and I'm just getting ready to do some real mods. I'm starting with suspension and then may go to all the 'heavy breathing' mods. :sinister:

It's a great bike and I think you'll find it a good bike stock. Of course, you can always make it better for you. :shine::cheers:

What have you ridden prior to your FZ1? Any other bikes in your current stable?
:thinking:

I have a 04 r6 track bike aswell,we just had our first track day of this year here last saturday,brilliant fun,they are addictive..:)..my previous road bikes have being a bandit 6 followed by a gsxr 600 srad,zx636r,cbr 954 and my last bike was a k6 750.I loved the k6 but needed a bike with more comfort,hence the fz1...
I'm well impressed with the fz1 stock to be honest,I like the way you can be lazy and just roll on/off in top gear or scream it up through the gears in the higher rev range.One thing I do dislike is the stock exhaust,look and sound of it!..

Back