92 VFR750F upgrade build

From an aesthetic perspective a white seat with some red or blue piping (or a combination of both) would probably look great. However, I can't imagine it would stay clean for long :) so Eric's suggestion might be a better idea.

Bike is looking great by the way :tup:

I found a DARK blue vinyl that may fit the bill. Looks close to Marine Corps dress blues. We talked about a multi color custom from the local upolstery place, but not in this years budget. Maybe this winter.

Damned post office. Fender did not show up Saturday. Enter Fiberglass & filler on the shattered one. I gotta finish this build.

7-24-100.jpg

7-24-103.jpg

As what normally happens, the fender came is as I was finishing the cracked up one! I will finish it up and swap them out but intill then will run the imperfect one.
7-30-104.jpg

7-30-104.jpg

So basicly, here she is in the new paint, Suzuki front end, built bars & sliders, new seat cover & storage box behind it & CBR mirrors.
7-30-1012.jpg

7-26-100.jpg

7-26-101.jpg

7-30-10.jpg

7-30-109.jpg

7-30-108.jpg

7-30-105.jpg

Rides nice, suspention set up is a little soft for me, but Kris has to figure out how she wants it. Stopping power is just awesome & it feels like it's turning better. I will let the misses tell me after she put's some miles on it.

Beautiful job Sniper! The Misses is going to love you boy! I just noticed the cover that is incorporated onto the kickstand. Thats pretty swank! You did a lovely job as usual. Can't wait to see the next project. I hope your keeping a portfolio of all your work. It may serve you down the road.

It was bent down on purpose. She has a problem with that leg since surgery on her lower back. She doesnt feel as well in that leg and ended up hitting it all the time. It's placement is for her alone. I cant stand it.

Back