2009 YAMAHA FZ6R, PEARL WHITE, MINT CONDITION, in NE ILLINOIS

Cobalt Coupe

2009 Pearl White FZ6R up for sale, bought brand new, has right around 4400 miles on it. Always garage kept, it is in immaculate condition - never even been in the rain - as mint as you will find.

Has Y.E.S. warranty until 3/2016

Bike has always been properly serviced/maintained - never one problem with it.

Bike is completely stock except for:

Roaring toyz lowering block in the rear
Front forks slid up in clamps to lower front to match rear
Shortened kickstand
Rear fender eliminator, uses stock t-signals and a led lic. plate lite.
* I got a complete donor rear fender/tsignal assembly off of ebay to do the fender elim so I could keep the original intact and make everything plug n play so NO wires were cut *
Clear tank pad

My wife is only about 5' 2" and is very comfortable on it lowered like it is, un lower it and raise the seat height and it will fit just about anyone well. *Also, for those that may not know, the bike comes from the factory with a hi/lo adjustable seat height.*

Still have every stock part/piece to put this back to 100% original if desired, and the lowering can easily be returned to stock ride height, which I will do for the new owner if desired.

Clean & clear title in hand, also have all paperwork/docs from the dealer, spare key, owners manual etc etc.

Asking price is $4750.00 OBO, I realize its getting to the end of the season, (but there's still a good 2 1/2 months riding time left up here) so I am willing to listen to REASONABLE offers, but I am in no hurry to give it away. We can wait til spring to sell if we have to.

PLEASE e-mail me at [email protected] for more pics, info whatever.

This is a mint bike, the pics don't really do it justice.

Thanks for looking.

That's a nice looking FZ6R and FZ1. Sorry you have to sell. The timing is a bit early for us. My wife may be looking to add an FZ6R or Ninja 650 to go along with her 2009 Ninja 250R. She would need it lowered, but I'm not sure she would need it lowered that much. Does the link allow for less lowering? Still original tires? No offs or drops?

Funny thing is we will be spending 3-4 days this week on vacation on the east side of Lake Michigan in Michigan. If we had planned for WI we could have gone right past you.

We won't be ready to buy until next year sometime. If it still happens to be around, let me know. Good luck with the sale. I'm sure it will go fast.

That's a nice looking FZ6R and FZ1. Sorry you have to sell. The timing is a bit early for us. My wife may be looking to add an FZ6R or Ninja 650 to go along with her 2009 Ninja 250R. She would need it lowered, but I'm not sure she would need it lowered that much. Does the link allow for less lowering? Still original tires? No offs or drops?

Funny thing is we will be spending 3-4 days this week on vacation on the east side of Lake Michigan in Michigan. If we had planned for WI we could have gone right past you.

We won't be ready to buy until next year sometime. If it still happens to be around, let me know. Good luck with the sale. I'm sure it will go fast.

The suspension lowering on the FZ6R uses an aluminum block to raise the mounting point of the rear shock, to effectively lower the rear of the bike, so it is not adjustable like a link. If I remember right it's lowered about 1.75 inches, I can check my maint. log to find out for sure. I keep records on EVERYTHING.

YES, still has the factory original tires and they have lots of life left in them.

NO this bike has NEVER been down, dropped, NOTHING - if you can find a scratch on it I really would be surprised.
I keep our bikes so clean my wife aways kids me that I am going to wax the paint off of them LOL............

Yep, you would have come right by us, we are about 40 mins. west of lake michigan right along the IL/WI line.

Thanks for the compliments, if you decide you are ready sooner, just shoot me an e-mail and like I said, I dont need to give it away, so if the right buyer doesnt come along it might still be here come spring.

I can vouch for the bike, the link and the information. ;) I was the author of the installation document for that link from Roaring Toyz. ;) 1.75" is correct. My wife had the yellow and black one. She has a 29" inseam and it fit her well. This is what she traded up for the FZ1.

They are very smooth and predictable bikes. Not as quirky as the FZ6 or 1 with the throttle response. Can be very tame or this 600 will rip with gusto. I liked hers but she wanted something with more left-over watts for heated gear/grips.

BTTT for a nice bike!

Back