2008 FZ1 red fairing and lowering link

troyw

I have a 2008 fairing that I need to get sold to make some room in a closet. It was from when I had the bike only 2 weeks (bought it new in mid 09'), and I dropped it in the parking lot of the dealer. I has one small crack on the underside of where the blinker is, brake side. It's not noticeable from the side if it's on the bike. Otherwise, no scratches or damage. It does not have any screws or the black triangle thing that goes over the speedo. It's just the fairing with the two brackets for the blinker wiring still attached. On bikebandit.com, this thing is almost $450 in the metallic red, which this is. Obviously I'm not looking to get that, but $80 plus shipping would be fine. I spent the whole amount on a new one, and it hurt...LOL.

I also have a Cycle One-Off lowering link that lowers the rear by 1.75 inches. It is in perfect condition. I shaved a bit off the sides as it is really thick and showed signs of rubbing a bit on the linkage. Now it's perfect. I paid $75 new for it. Looking for $50 plus shipping. USA only please, lower 48 states.

If you want pics and any more info, send an email to [email protected] please. I can also be reached by phone at 678-454-6150. I do not do any private messages or communication through forums any more.

Thanks,
Troy

Back