2004 Gen I BUMBLE BEE

2003 Gen I BUMBLE BEE

FOR SALE

And I know, It's OVER priced.

Santa Barbara, CA. Craigslist ad:

Rare 2003 Yellow/Black FZ1. MINT condition! Always garaged, never seen rain. 14,000 adult owned miles. 2nd owner. Professionally maintained, first oil changed at 500mi, second at 1000mi. Brake fluid and coolant done every year. Synthetic oil every 2500 mi. Muzzy exhaust, Zero Gravity wind screen, Russell steel braided brake lines, GYTR bar riser, frame sliders, Yamaha custom cover. Good tires. If you know the FZ1, you know how nice they are. This is one of those "I got to have it" bikes for a true FZ1 enthusiast.

I don't really want to sell it but I will. I've got to sell something and I just don't have time to ride it. The '03 yellow/black is very rare, you either love it or hate it. You won't find a cleaner one!!

$4500

Last edited:
2003 was the only year, you are correct. I've wanted that bike since the day it came out. I remember drooling on the showroom floor in Jan. of '04 at the last one. Couldn't afford it. Once I could afford one, it took me 4 years to find a clean one. I will HATE to see it go if it sells. :(:shaking head:

Last edited:
Back