Zady5 Throttle Snatch Method

hello everyone I'm Italian, I have a yamaha fz1 (pictured avatar). I would like to attend your site to learn more about my bike and to learn English. thanks to all

I know the way to eliminate the annoying fuel-cut all yamaha have. if you're interested I'll post how to do, and 'simple and very functional and very cheap .PS not seek money and do not sell anything, I just want to share my discovery. but first of all I ask permission to the lords of the forum moderators.
thanks to everyone's welcome

Last edited:
Hello and here's another welcome from me.
I would also be interested in this easy fuel cut fix.
Post it on here and it could make an interesting read, nice one.

Hi and welcome ,, If it's some thing new I'm all ears please share ��

good morning to all users! I found the system to eliminate the fuelcut (in Italy they call on off) with only 4 diodes pennies spending, and if the forum moderators will give me permission place photos and instructions for assembly, the circuit and 'simple and easy to assemble, but ... works very well, makes the bike more 'fluid and EMPTY WITHOUT ACCELERATION my fz1 and those of my friends after mounting the device to work as motorcycle carburetors.
zady5 soon.
sorry my google know little English but I want your tongue impararla.grazie all welcome

thanks to all

good morning to all users! I found the system to eliminate the fuelcut (in Italy they call on off) with only 4 diodes pennies spending, and if the forum moderators will give me permission place photos and instructions for assembly, the circuit and 'simple and easy to assemble, but ... works very well, makes the bike more 'fluid and WITHOUT EMPTY ACCELERATION my fz1 and those of my friends after mounting the device to work as motorcycle carburetors.
zady5 soon.
sorry my little English but I want to learn your language .thanks to all of welcome

Last edited:
Come on mods, can one of you please give the man permission to post his mod.

Surely I'm not the only one who wants to see how this works?

Last edited:
post the tps to 18 range

Come on mods, can one of you please give the man permission to post his mod.

Surely I'm not the only one who wants to see how this works?

hello ballmead !! if you want to have the bike more 'fluid and ready in departures, moves the tps to 18, the yamaha default puts it at 16, but if you move it to 18 will feel a pleasant difference in the guide, when you drive in heavy traffic readiness more 'immediate throttle! p.s does 'miracles but you're gonna love' believe me. with my bike I immediately felt the difference, engine more 'stable at very low revs without jerks. videoguide find it on youtube by carlos888.
I hope I was clear zady5

I know of this tps adjustment.
My own bike has a flashed ECU and a perfect throttle.
If I had a stock bike then I would try the TPS adjustment to 18.
I don't want it to mess with my custom PCV map as I had the bike tuned when the tps was set at 16.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Last edited:
ok my bike is really normal with this mod work more fine, i posted my little experience for all users, cheap and functionally and you can go back always

ballmead wy you have pcv if have flashed the ecu? is really necessary? thanks zady5

can you tell me how match for flashin ecu? in private if you want
here peppo flash with 100 130 €

Last edited:
Zady5, hello and sorry for any delays. Not sure about others but I've been a bit busy the last few days with work. If your not looking to sell this mod to others here and just want to post your method of how you were able to achieve your smooth throttle, by all means go ahead. I see no problem with posting up here on the board. We all would like to see what you have done. Sorry we took so long.

ballmead wy you have pcv if have flashed the ecu? is really necessary? thanks zady5

can you tell me how match for flashin ecu? in private if you want
here peppo flash with 100 130 €

I have Ivan's flash. http://www.998cc.org/forum/gen-ii-tech/17466-ivans-ecu-flash.html?highlight=ecu+flash

Ivan doesn't touch the fuelling in his flash as all bikes are different,have different mods, use different fuel etc but he does supply a PCV (or PCIII) map that you can use. Or you can use your own custom map.

I find Ivan's map very smooth but it uses too much fuel.

My latest map is still smooth but is way better on fuel. I now average 35-36 US MPG compared to 30 US MPG before.

Click the Fuelly logo in the signature, you will see that since November 2014 my MPG have increased significantly.

Last edited:
connettore cablato diodi.png
losing interest now. All the mods on vacation ??

PROJECT DESCRIPTION ANTI ON OFF zadyfive for yamaha fz1

I created the project is to eliminate the annoying on off, makes the bike more 'progressive and ready opening gas, acts only in the low average range of revolutions, but leaving' unchanged the rest of progression and engine power. now i can drive my bike very better without fuelcut (on off)
material needed: N° 4 diodes 1N4007, connectors for the male and female map , and 20 cm of heat shrink tubing with 4-5 mm hole must pass diodes. shorten the leads of about 10 mm weld in the series diodes 4, respecting the position of the ring silver (cathode) we settle pink cable 4 cm from the cathode side (the one with the ring silver) and weld 4 cm of cable blue from the opposite side. cut the sheath taking care to leave protrude 2 cm cable from both sides, will serve 'to connect it to the MAP. stripping the wire pink-wite and wire blue to be able to connect to the map. Now to you free choice, I drilled cables map with a small screwdriver I have slipped the cables and have them wrapped around isolating them for good, if you have the connectors will be 'a job done better than mine. to access the map you have to remove the tank and connect the wires with the same color pink-wite with pink white and blue with blue and you have finished everything.
LOOK OUT !!! WELD THE BLUE WITH BLUE, do not use BLACK-BLUE OK?
always available for explanations PS write easily, I speak little English
zady5
i will send electric diagram and photo my circuit is very very simple and elementary to build but work so fine without problems
tanks to FZ1RIDER for permission post. if this is not the right place to write please tell me! or post in another place. zady5

attention, for fz6 the wire colors and 'equal but .. change the position in the connector

Last edited:
those are my photo

those are photo of my simple wiring diagram i hope wil be useful for all the users. Tomorrow i try to explain how work in my little end wrong english, here now is 24.00h a clock

Attachments

• foto1.jpg
    foto1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 259
  • schemaelettronico zadyfive.jpg
    schemaelettronico zadyfive.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
Back