Yonkers Raceway Car Show, NY

Here are some shots from the show today. As you can tell from the pics, I'm very much into the oldies.
YonkersRacewayCarShow011.jpg

YonkersRacewayCarShow005.jpg

YonkersRacewayCarShow007.jpg

YonkersRacewayCarShow008.jpg

YonkersRacewayCarShow009.jpg

YonkersRacewayCarShow012.jpg

YonkersRacewayCarShow017.jpg

YonkersRacewayCarShow018.jpg

YonkersRacewayCarShow019.jpg

YonkersRacewayCarShow020.jpg

YonkersRacewayCarShow021.jpg

YonkersRacewayCarShow023.jpg

YonkersRacewayCarShow024.jpg

YonkersRacewayCarShow022.jpg

YonkersRacewayCarShow025.jpg

YonkersRacewayCarShow026.jpg

YonkersRacewayCarShow027.jpg

It was a great day. The weather was perfect making for a huge turnout.

Last edited:
Nice pics :tup: Love that blue '69 Camaro RS, even if it's only a 307 ;)

Yeah, I like the RS's and there was an SS right next to it that I thought I had gotten a picture of but can't find. The SS had the black vinyl roof. I thought the RS with the white top looked alot better. It matched up well with the white pinstripes.

Yeah, I like the RS's and there was an SS right next to it that I thought I had gotten a picture of but can't find. The SS had the black vinyl roof. I thought the RS with the white top looked alot better. It matched up well with the white pinstripes.

Yea, I can see part of it in that picture as well. Looks to be the same blue, but that SS is the real deal with a 396 according to the badges on it :D

Yea, I can see part of it in that picture as well. Looks to be the same blue, but that SS is the real deal with a 396 according to the badges on it :D

Yeah, it was definitely a 396 in there. I just went back to the camera and still can't find that shot. There was a lot of sun glare in my LCD screen. It's possible that I didn't get the shot off and didn't realize it. Oh well. I did manage to get the 4th picture back in the post. I don't know why it said "removed". I went back to photobucket and it was still there. I reposted it into the thread and it came back. Thats the older Vette, the fourth pic down. It was nice but didn't have original wheels or tires.

Back