Yamaha & NESBA Give You the Chance to Demo a New 2011 Yamaha Sportbike on the Track

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yamaha Motor Corporation and the Northeast Sport Bike Association are pleased to announce the start of the 2011 YAMAHA/NESBA sport bike demo program.

More...

I can attest that this was great fun. I did one in '09 at Road America. The only problem I saw was the number of Meatbags that thought it was okay to ride over their heads. Half of the 12 test bikes ended up with some damage that day. Some of the crashes were just plain idiots thinking it was ok to go nuts cause it wasn't their bike.
Other than that issue the demo is a great way to check a bike. Yamaha also handed out alot of swag. Hat's, T-shirts, keychains and such.

I have been lucky enough to do 2 NESBA events and these guys are AWESOME!! I plan on doing a couple/few this year .... not cheap BUT easy to save up for if I bring my lunch to work. ;)

Definitely recommend doing a track day with them. I dont think lack of experience really matters because you to at your own speed and the Control Riders (CR) will give you some great pointers.

Back