WTT: My 2005 Fz6 for your Fz1 (or 1000cc bike)

My 2005 Fz6 was my first bike and I love it to death, it's an absolutely fantastic machine. I've had it for a year now and I'd like to upgrade to something a little bit bigger (I'm 6'3) and more powerful. I love the riding position of the FZ series and would like an Fz1 but I am open to any bike in the 1000cc range, or 750cc is it's a good deal. I am willing to trade the bike PLUS CASH, so please let me know!

I can post pictures of the bike if you like. There is some cosmetic damage on the right side from a slow (< 8 mph) drop in a parking lot (sharp turn when I was still learning to ride), but there is absolutely no mechanical damage (thank god for frame sliders!). The front fairing near the headlight has a chunk out of it and there is light scuffing on the back cover piece near the rear turn signal, but everything else on the bike is pristine. I also immediately replaced the frame slider so it is brand new.

I've got...
Twin Bros Carbon Fiber exhaust on it with the cat eliminated
Fender Eliminator
5000k Xenon bulbs
R1 Pod Lights Mod (blue)
"Shorty" adjustable black clutch/brake levers

I also have the original exhaust available if you want it.

Aside from the noted damage the bike has been babied, I take great care of it and have never raced it, dropped the clutch, etc etc etc. Changed the oil every ~2500 miles.

I am in New Port Richey, FL. It's north of Clearwater, but if you're unfamiliar it's basically the Tampa Bay area. Zip is 34653. You can also email me at apothercy [at] gmail.com for details or pics as I am more active on the Fz6 sister forum than I am on here. Thanks!

Back