WTB SV650 Risers

Words out

Just as the title says, if you have a pair and would like to part with them, drop me a line.

Thanks! :wilynily:

I was looking too. Asked the stealer and quoted over 100bucks:eek:

waited for ever for a set on Ebay to wind down and picked up a set for 41 with shipping and it included the bar. Should have it soon will post results and check out the Suzy bar for grins. Good luck.

I was looking into those my self. I found diffrent opptions. One was, most all the big bore motocross bikes have the same type risers. But they are very low. They are eazy to find, as most guys go to Easten bars and scrap the old risers.
Also if you have a motorcycle Salvage. That too is a good place to find low buck low risers.

I ended up cutting mine. took out a 1/2" then drilled a hole in the center. Taped the bottom part and presto..lowed bars. Mind you I also have acsses to a mill. So it made things a little easyer.

I was looking too. Asked the stealer and quoted over 100bucks:eek:

waited for ever for a set on Ebay to wind down and picked up a set for 41 with shipping and it included the bar. Should have it soon will post results and check out the Suzy bar for grins. Good luck.

So you nabbed them? I was bidding on them too! You snaked me at the last second, well done. :)

Back