Wtb: r1 shock and adapter

Your best bet would be to PM Richard (Satan666) on the forum and see if he has any extra or when the next batch will be made. Be patient, it's very worth the wait. As for the shock, eBay will be your friend. I scored an oh seven for $50, make sure they have good photos of the bumper and shock body. Tells the story of how hard it's life was.

You may luck out and run across someone putting their bike bike back to stock for the sale, but this upgrade is so good, it's a keeper.

Your best bet would be to PM Richard (Satan666) on the forum and see if he has any extra or when the next batch will be made. Be patient, it's very worth the wait. As for the shock, eBay will be your friend. I scored an oh seven for $50, make sure they have good photos of the bumper and shock body. Tells the story of how hard it's life was.

You may luck out and run across someone putting their bike bike back to stock for the sale, but this upgrade is so good, it's a keeper.

You're right, I think it will come down to patience. His next batch is June/July but figured I'd start this thread in case someone is parting out before then. Thanks for the tip on purchasing a used shock!

Back