WTB: GEN II with mods

G'Day fellers, Klavdy here, new member so if it's the wrong thread to post in please tell me.
Anyway, I'm after a Gen II, Cycle Trader and Craigslist, Ebay etc have been sussed out but it looks like the Board and it's members would be the way to go.
Suppose it would be best to tell you what it is I'm after.
O.K, I live in Australia but I spend a couple of months a year in the U.S visiting mates and riding around coz America has such magnificent roads, scenery and just plain good stuff all over the joint.
I already have a bike that is kept at a buddies (see, I can speaka da lingo) place in Orange County,C.A, it's an old FJ1200.
IMGP0003-12.JPG

Good old bus but I dropped it on Angeles Crest earlier this month (I'm back in Australia now, well, actually at work in Papua New Guinea)and decided to not bother fixing it and move onto something newer and lighter for touring.
Something like this, with the fairings and bags,
4903d1152243887-ohhh-new-fz1-fz1_fullcowling_bg.jpg

and the necessary mods.
I'd prefer the fairings and bag set up, but no biggie if it's the right bike.
Suspension and fuelling mods are more better, you can always pick up a fairing etc.
Colour of the bike doesn't matter too much either.
So, if anyone comes across a good thing with the good mods, give us a shout and we'll work it out.
Doesn't matter where the machine is, they can be shipped door to door pretty cheap.
Cash deal,and the bike would be shipped(or ridden by my mate if its not too far) to C.A.

Back