Wtb 06+ fz1!!!

AndrewM87

Hey all!

I sold my 03 FZ1 about a month or two ago to pay off my truck and now I'm in the market for a bike. I would absolutely love to stick with the FZ1 and get an injected model with the new styling. I love what Yamaha did with the bike!

If you have an 06+ you are looking to get rid of then post up the info on here for it! Or PM me and we can go from there. Of course I'm not looking to spend a crap ton of $$$$, but, I wont rip you off either. Throw up the info of the bike and let's see what we can work out!

If It is going to be shipped then I probably wont consider it unless you lower the price a lot to compensate. I know it's not your fault I live far away, but, I am just not looking to spend an arm, leg and testicle to get the bike.

Thanks for looking and let's see what we get!!!

:bowdown:

Shipping really isn't too bad for the right bike. Check out Cycle Trader, or Craigslist (I can't remember which) for the 78759 zip, Austin. I saw a black '09 with 600 miles, first service done for $6250.

Shipping is only about $500. For the right bike that is chicken feed.

Good luck with the hunt!

I would like that... there is one in my area that I have a call in on and he is looking for 5200. Everything done to it that I would do except for a PC. I would just have to buy that.

Three 06 models in Oregon that I want to check out and waiting on more information on them.

The local Yammie dealership actually has an 09 that they are trying to get me onto. They already lowered it down to 8100 for me and it has like 3 miles on it. It's still not justifiable when the 06-10 didn't change at all but color and 2lbs difference. I would much rather save a few grand and get a bike with a few miles than spend it and get something with no miles. Then again if they can include enough in the deal (gear and parts) then I would take it...

Hmmm, let's see how this plays out!!!!

Andrew:

I wanted to give you some info. Having just purchased mine (new 2007 leftover) I can tell you the incentives on the 2007 leftovers and 2009 leftovers are the same. At that $8100, it's not even at dealer cost yet. Is that out the door or do you still have to add tax, title, etc?

Get closer to $7K plus tax. That's with the current Yammie incentives, and doable for a 2009, since I did much better than that for a NEW 2007, 0 miles.

Remember, there's something to be said for the value of the new bike warranty, which will not come with the price of a 2006 or 2007 even with 3 miles on it if it's preowned.

Best wishes!

Brian

Thanks man!

It was 8100 then I pay tax which I'm not looking for as far as price tag. At that price I was asking him to throw in a bunch of gear and mods to the bike that they install. That would be the only way I would do that price as there are no changes to the models from 06 other than 1-2lbs of weight and different colors.

We will see what he does!

Back