WSB Races 1 & 2 Philip Island Today!

Get ready everybody! The boys are back for 2011. First World Superbike Race is on Speed Channel today starting at 5pm Eastern Time.

On a sidenote: Did anyone see the outstanding AMA Supercross Race from Georgia last night? No spoilers please, but it was an awesome race!! If you haven't seen it, I suggest you watch the main event!

Not much interest here, but, Round 1 was pretty good. Melandri looked pumped to be on a podium again. Good fight between him and Biaggi.

Not much interest here, but, Round 1 was pretty good. Melandri looked pumped to be on a podium again. Good fight between him and Biaggi.

I love the WSB Racing. Phillip Island was a pretty good race. By the way, in the future please don't post any "winners" on the thread. There are some members that haven't seen the races yet and don't wish to know the outcome of the races. Thanks.

I love the WSB Racing. Phillip Island was a pretty good race. By the way, in the future please don't post any "winners" on the thread. There are some members that haven't seen the races yet and don't wish to know the outcome of the races. Thanks.

Dually noted, though I waited 5 days, and gave no real specifics. So hopefully the fun wasn't spoiled : oops:. If your speaking purely in terms of future events, and "day of" results, well yeah I'm not really going to rush straight to the computer to post it all out.

Dually noted, though I waited 5 days, and gave no real specifics. So hopefully the fun wasn't spoiled : oops:. If your speaking purely in terms of future events, and "day of" results, well yeah I'm not really going to rush straight to the computer to post it all out.

No problem, some guys TIVO their races and have to wait to see them. It's okay if you want to make a "spoiler thread" for you and others that have seen the race to spill your guts. Just mark "SPOILER" in the heading so the slow pokes like me will know not to enter.

Back