Will this fit? Gen 2 FZ1S rear seat cover

Criminal Pilot

I know there are thousands of threads on this topic, but I have been searching for weeks now and all I get is really old posts here or on FZ1oa about some seat cover that was in production or something or other.
The only two I found that might actually fit the S model (NOT the N model), are these two:

cover1.pngcover2.JPG

I like the first one because it would replace the seat and may potentially allow for more storage. At the same time, I don't really have any pressing need for more storage so the second one appeals to me because it is a neat design, and exposes some of the stock seat so that I can push all the way back against it when I try to get lower on the bike.

The second one I can clearly see must fit the FZ1S because it has the grab handles. The first one I have seen pictures of before that were fitted on an FZ1S, but the particular website that sells them doesn't have those pictures anymore and it doesn't specify which bike it will fit. Tried to contact them but haven't heard back. I just want to order it because it is pretty much the last thing I need before my bike is done the way I want it cosmetically.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of a rear seat cover that definitely fits the FZ1S (besides the horrendously overpriced CooperDawg - no offense, just way too much money for a piece of plastic for me personally!), and a reputable website to purchase from, that would be great.

Thanks for any tips!

Yeah, no such luck unfortunately. I've tried every variance of the word I could think of. There is very little information on which model it fits. The ones I find that state "FZ1 All Models" or something similar, usually ends up being the FZ1N when I contact the seller directly.

I'd appreciate that very much, thanks! I plan to paint it myself anyway. My bike has the matte grey/black tail so it'll need similar paint which is no big deal. Just want it to fit and look decent.
Thanks again.

Back