Wicked Stock Armored Jeans

Doc Samson

Bought these armored jeans - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BTJDLFLK?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details - and was very impressed with the quality and comfortableness. For $90, I was keeping my expectations low but WOW! The two best features? The knee armor is adjustable for height with different velcro settings and the mesh liner feels "cool" and allows for smooth movement without bunching up the denim. Definitely recommend!

Well, turns out I still look like me. Oh well. Nice riding pants though, surprising look mostly like normal jeans. The armor is not very visible but I can definitely see that it would be helpful in the event of an unexpected dismount. Good deal overall. 👍

Well, turns out I still look like me. Oh well. Nice riding pants though, surprising look mostly like normal jeans. The armor is not very visible but I can definitely see that it would be helpful in the event of an unexpected dismount. Good deal overall. 👍

Glad you like them! I've ordered from a few companies in the past and the quality has always been very "hit or miss". There was positive feedback from a few folks over on motorcycleforum.com as well, so seems pretty consistent.

Back