Which Jetkit and why?

does anyone have a picture of what the ported boots look like. i dont wanna order them if they dont look good on the bike. thanks

You wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the ported and non-ported by looking at them on the outside. All the "porting work" is done on the inner wall of the boot. It's something that you could easily do yourself with a Dremel and an hour or two of work.

I installed a Dale Walker Holeshot stage I along with a K&N air filter and slip[ on. I noticed the power curve is very smooth and there's no handlebar buzz around 4k-5k. Cold starts are much easier and I don't need the choke. I didn't notice a real gain in power or mpg though. Mostly smoothed out the powerband and engine vibes.

Throttle response is also a lot quicker. I spent the extra few bucks to get the timing advancer with the jet kit. I spoke with Dale on the phone when I made the order and he was happy to help give me specifics like needle shims and air fuel screw adjustments for my particular altitude. This was really nice because re-jetting can be a little intimidating with an inline 4!

Back