wheel replacement

hi ,im new to the forum just wonder if anyone have the same problem than me my front wheel is bent and i need a replacement any idea where i go or look for it, just don't wanna go to dealer and pay 500 bucks for

Our classifed section is a good place to start with a WTB post.

If you are on a more pressing need, placing a similar add in the classifieds of the "rehto" forum (fz1oa) will usually get a faster response and has a larger Gen 1 group that is alot more active.

FlEabay is another option but the forums tend to have better pricing and more knowledgeable about what they have to offer.

Bullie, where are you? There are a couple of places in the states that offer wheel straightening. Do a google search and check the results. If I remember right, you are looking at around $165.00 plus shipping. I bought a used replacement front wheel a few months back from the other forum. Check Wolfmans post here
http://www.998cc.org/forum/bikes-parts-sale/9308-fs-gen-1-parts.html
He had a gen 1 wheel with rotors for around $200 last I looked. This is a deal! You do not want to change the rotors. If you decide to, just go ahead and order the new rotor bolts from Yamaha now!

Last edited:
Back