Whats new??? I haven't been on for a while. Still buying up those old GSXR's

Well have I missed anything? I have been busy working and getting ready to move, but I had a chance to get the FZ out for a ride today so I thought I would log in and see whats new since the format change of the site.

Well have I missed anything? I have been busy working and getting ready to move, but I had a chance to get the FZ out for a ride today so I thought I would log in and see whats new since the format change of the site.

Well hello stranger! Some things have changed at least on my end. I sold the YZF and now have a 2009 FZ1 with just over 5K on the clock. Bought it with just over 2K. Oh and I had the ECU Flashed yesterday and love the results. So I'm a GenII owner now and loving it! Glad to see you in there again! I'll let the others fill you in on their happenings.

Well yeah I am moving to where there is no snow.... I'll be in the Ft myer's Florida area in the near future. Renting for a year while they are building my home.

Billy glad to see you back on an FZ I know you missed it....

Dustin...no new bikes for you? I just picked up a sweeeet 1990 GSXR1100 black and gray in almost minty condition.

Well I am off to work everyone have a great day

Craig

Craig! Welcome back!

For me? I had a low speed high-side thanks to an idiot coming the wrong way down a one-way street. Not a lot of damage but it scuffed a lot of parts. Fixed that for sale and bought a new 2013 Cobalt and moved all the mods over. Ivan's flash and Stage IV make one mean animal!

Check back in later, I'd like to see photos of the new bike(s)!

Still have the VFR over here. My scooter got stolen on me recently :( nothing to replace it since I had no theft insurance on it

Got a great deal on it $1200 bucks....lol Fairing is almost spotless needs a little fine tuning but over all in great shape
10003500_10201595878166950_221751550_n (1).jpg
Check back in later, I'd like to see photos of the new bike(s)!
Still have the VFR over here. My scooter got stolen on me recently :( nothing to replace it since I had no theft insurance on it

I caught some great goPro footage of a woman reading from her tablet that was in her lap while driving her kids on the freeway in a mini-van going 65+

Back