what pets you got out there?

i love animals , its great to see so many members family pets . i havent got a pet @ present , but i've had everthing from a horse , cat , dog , fish , birds , chickens , ducks in the past . i'd like to get me another cat again though ..

What about a Crocodile, theres plenty of them looking for a home :scared:

My pets

The Yorkie is Jingle Bell. Present to my wife for Christmas - After she got me my FZ1 for Christmas. :D The Lab is mine - George.
There are two cats at our house the I clean out their litter box and feed every day. Let me know where to send them! Anyone? :poke:

Like Mean1 I have owned just about all kinds of pets. Had race horses as a kid, ducks, genuies, chickens, rabbits, etc.

My roommate had a Cayman Crocodile here in Florida. He went to Australia for two weeks. I bought 20 goldfish and dumped them in the tank (thinking he would eat one here and there, next day they were all gone). Croc was laying up on the rock, "I can't believe I ate the whole tank full"!!

Last edited:
Heres a couple of pics of "Duke". He was really pissed that I took his picture.

dcp_4447.jpg

Here he is taking a snooze......

dcp_4446.jpg

I have a 100 lb. Husky/Shepard cross we got from the animal shelter about 12 years ago. In his day he could take you for a sled ride you wouldn't soon foreget. He's actually pretty docile but keeps the rif-raf away just because he's so big.

Back