what pets you got out there?

stonesie

just wondering what pets you got, ive a 6 year old staffy daft as brush!!
DSC00353.jpg
[/IMG]

I had a bullmastiff up until June :( (had him for 4 years) He had cancer and didn't make it.

My cat died last year :( so naturally I had to get another (or 3). I have a brown tabby (4 years old) a grey tabby (1 1/2 years old) and another cat (6 years old), I'm not sure what she is.

I have a brindle boxer, he's about 2 1/2 years old!

Here's the only pics I could find; Buster (the boxer) and Belle (the grey tabby)

i love animals , its great to see so many members family pets . i havent got a pet @ present , but i've had everthing from a horse , cat , dog , fish , birds , chickens , ducks in the past . i'd like to get me another cat again though ..

I'm actually looking to get a kitten right now... it's turning out to be a bit harder than you would think... but.. I'll post up pics as soon as I get her..

Have you got a nearby animal shelter? Usually they are loaded with kittens. Or maybe try craigslist.

My last pet was a wonderful yellow lab. Had to put her down a few years ago, and never got another dog. Too difficult to deal with those end of life things.

My last pet was a wonderful yellow lab. Had to put her down a few years ago, and never got another dog. Too difficult to deal with those end of life things.

wow....I think you're the only person I've heard of that didn't "replace" (you can never replace, but you know what I mean) their animal.

I always told myself,"when they're gone, they're gone....I'm not getting anymore." but I always do.

I'm sorry to hear about your doggie......it is so hard to deal with.

The cat is my troublemaker, Basco...he is a seal point siamese. Then there is my black lab Tiki in the pool, and the midget dog is my black lab/basset mix Cal !

Back