What Motor Car Do You Drive ?

2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac (practical vehicle to haul mountain bikes and the dog) and a 2006 Nissan Murano. Luckily I get to ride to work everyday.

2006 Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.8 turbo and this fab' 1986 Porsche 924S :D

porsche924s.jpg

I drive an '07 Subaru STI, Spec C upgrade. (Regular STI, but it has the variable vane turbo and makes about 50 more BHP, at least in the US--you can order the spec C kit from a dealer without voiding your warranty!) Just make certain you upgrade to the variable vane turbo when you change the wastegate controller!

I've removed the wing. It is a great car! It goes like hell, seats five, gets decent mileage, and is good in the snow. Plus without the wing or the flashy gold rims the Highway Patrol leaves me alone! The Variable turbo allows the car to reach peak hp 400 rpm sooner and flattens the torque curve. Imagine, for a little over $30K, I have a car that rivals a 911 turbo and will outperform virtually any production car with a price less than $100k.

My wife drives an '08 Toyota Tundra 4X4 with the 5.7 and TRD supercharger. 500 bhp is great. Struggling for traction and 12mpg is not!

Last edited:
2003 Dodge Ram Quad Cab (2004 Rinker bowrider if raining REAL hard or headed to the lake) 2003 Ford Exploder for the soccer mom wife, and 2008 Mit. Lancer as the "Company Car"

Here's my tried and true 86 Olds Cutlass Supreme. I picked her up with 53,000 original miles on the odometer. 307 5.0 V-8, Dyna-max dual exhaust, and K&N Filter, producing a whopping 105 horsepower!! LOOK OUT !!! Billy

DCP_0760.jpg

I have a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 with the gas guzzling 5.7 L. Goes like a raped ape but also loves the gas stations. My wife has a 2001 Toyota Rav4 that is probably the best vehicle I've even driven. It's an AWD model with the 2.0 L engine. Not powerful but it has pulled trailer with a V-Rod all the way from northern Michigan to Havasu, AZ. My wife wants a new Rav and I'm goig to unload the Ram and buyn her car. It gets twice the mileage easily. It won't surprise me if we're back to above $3.00/gal. before the year is out and I don't need a truck that gets 11 MPG.

At any given day of the week.....

2007 Ford Edge
2008 F-350
2006 King of the Road (motorhome)

It goes from best to worse in terms of fuel economy

Back