What are your 2016 trip plans?

Well lets see ... My annual trip to The Smokies/The Dragon in August. Glacier National Park - haven't set a date yet. And probably Sturgis, but when the 'Rally' ISN'T there. And I guess maybe a couple of trips here locally in Texas - the hill country out west, and who knows where else.

I would like to see Niagra Falls and take the Tenere to the Dragon !!
Whats on your schedule Dustin ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In January we're headed to visit Sandra's parents in SoCal, they live near Palm Springs. It'll be nice to have some sunshine & heat

Sandra is totally hooked on motorbike trips so we're planning a couple of nice trips together, including this one in May:

It's just a rough plot, got to iron out more details :)

I've got some time off in September as well so there's more bike trips in the works. The Canadian dollar is really crappy right now so it might mean we'll stay in Canada for most of the year, though. :(

Last edited:
Not sure if I can get to Palm Springs in January but we are looking forward to meeting Sandra and by then our new puppy should know a few tricks.

I'll be riding to Death Valley in mid February for meet up with other moto friends plus I'm some sort of epic ride in the fall, perhaps Colorado or the Black Hills-it's all good!

I want to do the Iron Butt Challenge this summer. Was thinking of leaving San Diego and ending in Grants Pass Oregon as the stopping point. My mom lives there and me and my buds can crash there and then enjoy the trip back down over a few days.

No route selected yet.

Well I hardly rode at all in 2015 and I need to make up for that. I am thinking of heading east this year to visit my sister in Greenville, South Caroline. If I do that I will take a southerly route through New Orleans, North through Atlanta and then on to Greenville. On my return trip I will take a northerly route to do the dragon and other roads in that area.

In January we're headed to visit Sandra's parents in SoCal, they live near Palm Springs. It'll be nice to have some sunshine & heat

Sandra is totally hooked on motorbike trips so we're planning a couple of nice trips together, including this one in May:

It's just a rough plot, got to iron out more details :)

I've got some time off in September as well so there's more bike trips in the works. The Canadian dollar is really crappy right now so it might mean we'll stay in Canada for most of the year, though. :(

That is more like Central/North Cal rather than SoCal.

Back