Want to get approval first

I wasn't sure where to post this but this seems like the correct spot. I'm pretty new to the site and only have 2 posts but I do browse through it often. I've decided to sell some of my FZ1 sport touring stuff that was on my bike when I bought it and figured I'd try the people that have FZ's before dealing with Craigslisters. I wanted to get approval from admin or moderators before doing this as I HATE spaminators and flakes so I don't want to appear like one. Please let me know if this is okay. If not I understand and I will wait a while until I've been a member longer and have more posts. Thanks.

go for it, as long as you aren't trying to sell of 10 pazzo knockoffs and 20 freaky grips... it's pretty obvious you are a legit owner selling off parts and not a spammer :shine:

YOU MUST BE A MEMBER FOR 30 DAYS AND HAVE A MINIMUN OF 10 ACCEPTABLE NOT GARBAGE POSTS OR BE A SUPPORTING MEMBER BEFORE YOU SELL ANYTHING ON THIS FORUM.*

* Unless the item is an FZ1 or an FZ1 related part and is not being sold buy a vendor. Only non FZ1 Items for sale must meet the 30 days or 10 posts rule.

So, as long as they are FZ1 parts, GO FOR IT!

Back