TWS Track Day Photos

Here's a few shots from my track day on Monday. I'm bummed that I wasn't able to ride the whole day as my speed was really beginning to develop, and the bike was so fast.

Attached is a photo of what I thought was by far the coolest bike there, a 1974 Honda CB550. Totally trick and worked over. Tonight I'll post a couple of still photos of it. You could eat off the thing, it was nice and LOUD!

Here's a cool sequence of photos:

View attachment 7276

View attachment 7277

View attachment 7278

View attachment 7279

View attachment 7280

^^^ Check out the cool heat signature from the exhaust. Cameras these days are simply amazing.

View attachment 7281

View attachment 7282

Nice Pete! I think that guys helmet is vintage 80's Shoei

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be. He's a middle aged Italian who didn't speak much English. I wanted to talk to him about the bike but his English and my Italian wasn't making any progress.

What I really like about it is many of the parts are custom made; battery box, oil reservoir, paint, holes to lighten the part, steel braided lines, etc.

Sent from my MB508 using Tapatalk

Looks like a great day Pete! The R6 and your "form" look outstanding. I also wonder if his helmet is "vintage", how much protection would it offer in the event of a crash??? I guess better than wearing nothing at all.

Hart Photography and Graphics

Www.hart-photography.com

Click on the Ride Smart TWS Sept 05 galley. Check out group three and look for the FZ1 photos, Gen 1 and Gen 2, that is Barney Fife, he's really good.

Last edited:
Thanks Johnny. I thought I'd taken two other shots but they're not on the card.

I really like the old race look from the '70s. Those bikes are so classic to me.

Back