Tired of your bike color

I had my tank, tanks shroud, and front fender painted for $250. The shop only did the prep and paint, I had to remove/install the parts, but still. Not a huge job (although I didn't have to do the tail) and they did an amazing job. The paint is as smooth as factory. With matte black, if the paint isn't perfect it looks like total crap. Pretty good bargain if you ask me.

Very good option as it will come off without damaging factory paint..for the extreme curves use a little heat and a slight stretch....

I actually wrapped my gold forks to matte black...worked like a charm!

Still debating on 3m Carbon fiber wrap for shrouds and that plastic where your knees go on the tank as well as the cover inbetween the frame and seat!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Yeah..... this is a quick and easy method also.... and a hell of a lot cheaper.

Dupli-Color :: Shield

Best of all... don't like the color anymore? Just run it through the car wash.

Dupli-Color® Shield™ provides temporary spray-on protection for your vehicle where bugs and road grime can do damage. Ideal for the front end, rear quarter panels, and rocker panels, use Shield as a temporary bra for long road trips, quick mud flaps, or as a bug guard. Shield sprays on easily, dries in less than a minute, and stays on until you wash it off with soap and water or a power washer.

Very good option as it will come off without damaging factory paint..for the extreme curves use a little heat and a slight stretch....

I actually wrapped my gold forks to matte black...worked like a charm!

Still debating on 3m Carbon fiber wrap for shrouds and that plastic where your knees go on the tank as well as the cover inbetween the frame and seat!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Great idea, I wanted to black out my forks on 04 FZ, will try that.
Thanks

Back