Thrashed and trashed fz1 questions

So I've had my 04 fz1 about 8 months now, put 14,000 miles on 23,000 total and I have practically destroyed the transmission. The shift forks are gone in 2nd gear leaving it useless seeing how more than a 1/4 throttle will make it jump out of gear then quickly reengage just like a chain slipping. The clutches are pretty much completely toast as well it now slips in 5th and 6th. Granted I beat the holy hell out of my bikes, I like to drift, I like to stunt, I like to abuse them but I also meticulously maintain them because I know what this kind of abuse leads too has anyone else had tranny issues like this and poor clutch life? I talked to my Buddy who went to mmi and he said the fz1/r1s are bad about clutches being that the disc are smaller than most liter bikes but anyone else?

On another note all my tranny issues ended up causing a complete lock up somehow mid drift, in the process I tried pumping my clutch and downshifting when it finally broke free it tossed the chain creating a nice tennis ball size new crankcase vent...
a0ffdff62c7db5e969ae06eee20046cb.jpg
3f10f7007a1e9b4521adf2881a737f2f.jpg

Back