Sydney area ride?

Sydney area ride? Sunday 17th or 24th November

Any Sydney (and surrounding areas) want to go on an FZ1-forum.com ride?

The date is Sunday 17th November or Sunday 24th November?

We'll meet up at the Pie in the Sky on the Old Rd @ 10am for a chin wag and ride.

It would be awesome to get a few FZ1s together.

We could go for a ride and talk some FZ1 shite etc

Anyone keen?

Last edited:
I think we should wait till you get it fitted then.

Yes I agree, no worries waiting for it to get back to you.

It will be awesome to go for a ride, talk about our bikes and our impressions of Ivan's flash etc.

I suppose we would be looking at Sunday the 17th November?

Cool I'm booked. We seem to have a few older members that I haven't heard from for a while missing. Anyone got them as friends? Maybe PM them and get them on board.

The date is Saturday 17th November.

I'm confused. I take it that is meant to be Sunday the 17th as per the sub-heading. If so, this newb would love to meet some other FZ1ers. I'll even ntraverse the sea of MAMILs and cops on the Old Road at that time of the week.

I'm confused. I take it that is meant to be Sunday the 17th as per the sub-heading. If so, this newb would love to meet some other FZ1ers. I'll even ntraverse the sea of MAMILs and cops on the Old Road at that time of the week.

Oops yes Sunday the 17th.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Count me in Ballmead! Just showed the mrs on google maps of the location and she said "you'll be out all day then?" I replied "highly likely love." She comes back with "Well, someone's going to have a good day" it got me thinking..........will it be me or her having a good day........Mmmmmmm!

Count me in Ballmead! Just showed the mrs on google maps of the location and she said "you'll be out all day then?" I replied "highly likely love." She comes back with "Well, someone's going to have a good day" it got me thinking..........will it be me or her having a good day........Mmmmmmm!

I'd cancel my credit card now if I were you!

Back