Summer is Fading

I was in San Antonio in January of 1973 in boot camp. It snowed about 2" or so and closed down the whole city and the AFB. Our barracks were WWII leftovers and I remember feezing my rear end off. No heat, just air conditioning which we needed like another hole in the head.

It's flooding here in Atlanta, like it does in the mid-west. I mean 25 inches in 3 days is unheard of in Atlanta. And it's still pouring. I'm headed to Dick's sporting good to get a kayak so I can ride it down the interstate.....I mean paddle...lol

officially done

Here is what I have to look forward to this weekend. It will give me a chance to install my new windshield and Flushmount signals so it's not all bad I guess.:shaking head:

Here is what I have to look forward to this weekend. It will give me a chance to install my new windshield and Flushmount signals so it's not all bad I guess.:shaking head:

Oh man that sucks and I am sure it will be here for us in no time the way things are going this year. However, this Sunday it's supposed to be in the low 70's around here so I am riding :D

Last edited:
Back