Still Hog free at work

Went out for a little around town blast yesterday evening. It was a "target rich" environment so to speak. Harley scowls everywhere........None of them wanted to play. Sometimes the younger guys on Harleys I can lure in, none took the bait though. :stirpot:

Went out for a little around town blast yesterday evening. It was a "target rich" environment so to speak. Harley scowls everywhere........None of them wanted to play. Sometimes the younger guys on Harleys I can lure in, none took the bait though. :stirpot:
hahahaha very :sinister: of you. i like it

Same stuff happens in Colorado. Because they don't wear a helmet, they they are so focused on staying upright that they don't notice anything else around them.

New bike at work today, ZX10. Looks very nice but a lot smaller than I expected.
IMG00143-20110606-1027.jpg

IMG00144-20110606-1027.jpg

Back