Sportbike Track Gear - Mistake

Hi guys

I ordered some stuff from Sportbike Track Gear and they shipped me the wrong oil filter. I have a 2nd gen FZ1 and they accidentally shipped me the KN-303
filter for the 1st gen.

They fixed everything (actually they are very good people to deal with) and quickly sent me the correct filter. In addition to that they told me to keep the
KN-303 filter as a gift.

Anyhow, I have a brand new K&N -303 filter unopened and in the box for anyone who wants it the only requirement is that it should not cause me too much stress to get it to you (meaning best for you to pick it up). I am in Morris Plains off RT10 just PM me.

Also sorry to say that I am way more active on gixxer.com than here so it might be a day or 2 for me to respond.

Hi guys

I ordered some stuff from Sportbike Track Gear and they shipped me the wrong oil filter. I have a 2nd gen FZ1 and they accidentally shipped me the KN-303
filter for the 1st gen.

They fixed everything (actually they are very good people to deal with) and quickly sent me the correct filter. In addition to that they told me to keep the
KN-303 filter as a gift.

Anyhow, I have a brand new K&N -303 filter unopened and in the box for anyone who wants it the only requirement is that it should not cause me too much stress to get it to you (meaning best for you to pick it up). I am in Morris Plains off RT10 just PM me.

Also sorry to say that I am way more active on gixxer.com than here so it might be a day or 2 for me to respond.
The KN 303 may still fit your bike, its just a little longer,[I think]

possibly so but the consequences of being wrong about that are pretty severe
and since I already have the new filter there's just no reason to keep the wrong filter around...I just do not want to toss it

I'll take it. It's the one my '97 YZF1000 uses. I can swing by after work on Wed and pick it up from you. I work in Mountainside so you're not too far away.

Back