Sport Scoops and Belly Pan

ECUdoc

I would really love to get my hands on the Yamaha Sport scoops and belly pan secondhand as opposed to new which are EXPENSIVE.

If anyone has a set they would like to get rid of, or knows where to find a cheap set, please let me know!

THANKS,

Robert

I would really love to get my hands on the Yamaha Sport scoops and belly pan secondhand as opposed to new which are EXPENSIVE.

If anyone has a set they would like to get rid of, or knows where to find a cheap set, please let me know!

THANKS,

Robert

The belly pan you might be able to find used on the forums or on eBay. Depending on the color they come up for sale pretty often. The sport scoops are pretty rare since they were never offered for sale here in the US. All the sets that you see around were either bought in Canada or Europe so they are not cheap. Good luck with your search...

Last edited:
I was assuming that I would have to shell out a pretty penny for the sport scoops, but like the look! Thanks for the info and help!

First time seeing the sport scoop for me seeing that I'm am a new fz1 owner. like the look and look forward to investing in some. Post pics after you get yours installed!

130 GBP for a plastic hugger?. Ive seen these on fleebay for $70US, how they justify there $$$$ ?. Rip-off

Back