South Florida

S FLA FZ1 rider

I'm in Pompano; always looking to ride. I guess not too many of us down here being that your post is a yr old.

located in sunrise

hey guys i just bought a gen 1 fz1 and would love to meet some people with them. i live in the sunrise area! let me kno wat u guys do. there is a bike night i might be attending Thursday in front of cycle gear around 7ish i believe. if you guys wanna come go right ahead ill see you there

If you guys can wait for me LOL I could make it too. I'm usually available early in the week or sometime on weekend. Riding season is coming soon :)

In Davie....close to IKEA.

I wouldn't mind getting together for a group ride with a couple FZ's every now and then.
My 2 riding buddies are cbr 954 and RC51...but they also have a vmax and warrior....I also have a Max so we do the cruisers a lot.

Once every couple months I go out with a ZREX group.
Hard to make bike nights...i have 2 young one's....
but a sunday ride isn't out of the question.
Usually head up to the lake for long run.....clewiston area short run.

Lehigh Acres, my church has a group that rides once a month and goes for a day trip. All sorts of riders and bikes even another FZ1. Sorry I didn't respond earlier I might have the notifications turned off and I think this is my first time back on.

My first ride with them on the FZ1 was to everglades city through every back road there was . It was fun especially since I'm born and raised right here and had absolutely no idea where we were. We then split off after lunch with people who were going back and people who wanted to keep going. Ended up being a 240mile day. Not bad for my first ride ever but man I was sore.

Last edited:
Back