Slip on or full system exhaust

400 or 1000 dollars is really the question. There are those who say afr is not optimal when running headers and that u will need to adjust carbs, others say its fine its all about how it feels when it runs. General consensus is its safe to run slip on with no adjustment. Given you won't be "maximizing" your bikes potential so please don't stab me for making this some what brief. Dan at holeshot preformance seems to be a God like hero in the fz world. Check out his website. Pretty dope full systems, slip ons and jet kits

Thanks! I appreciate the response. I’ve been looking for a good website. Seems like it’s so hard to find quality parts for the FZ in the US. I’ll check out holeshot for sure.

Thanks! I appreciate the response. I’ve been looking for a good website. Seems like it’s so hard to find quality parts for the FZ in the US. I’ll check out holeshot for sure.

Sportbiketrackgear.com also
Has an M4 slip on thats nice. That Dan guy makes some cool stuff and his jet kits are supposed to be really nice. Let me know if you find a tidy tail ? I see a bunch of universal ones but haven't checked measurements to see if the adjustability will work for our bikes. I don't really wanna pay 100 bucks for the hot body racing tidy

That Dan guy makes some cool stuff...

Do you mean Dale (Walker)?...

I agree that Holeshot is good stuff. I had their Dual highmounts on my SV1000 and they were AWESOME!!!

Lately I've been recommending Delkevic to people for a great alternative to other more costly brands. They're have a pretty good selection of both slip ons and full systems and they have great customer service. I've ordered exhausts from them for four different bikes over the years now and have never been disappointed. I'm currently running their carbon oval on my FZ1 with the baffle in and it looks and sounds great!

Delkevic US Silencer Kits | Yamaha | 2012 | FZ1-S FAZER (2005-2014)

Sportbiketrackgear.com also
Has an M4 slip on thats nice. That Dan guy makes some cool stuff and his jet kits are supposed to be really nice. Let me know if you find a tidy tail ? I see a bunch of universal ones but haven't checked measurements to see if the adjustability will work for our bikes. I don't really wanna pay 100 bucks for the hot body racing tidy

Yo yo ! My FZ came w a tidy tail that flew off when I had it up on the dyno! I ended up re-bolting using some loctite meantime and it’s seemed to be holding up! Id probably pay the 100 for peace of mind if I were you lol Its funny @Jboat mentioned delkevic! I ended up throwing on a delkevic slip on and its awesome!!! easy install and quality parts! Ride safe out there boys.

Back