Site and Server Take 2

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Site and Server Take 2

Hi All this site and the FZ8 site are now on the new datacenter server... ( Take 2 ).....

Let me know how it is....

It has been smooth for me (with limited use).
This seems to be a big improvement. I was having trouble logging in a few days ago so it seems like it's headed in the right direction.
Thanks!

No time outs or problems jumping around. Photo links are nearly instant. I did notice Hintonators video link vanished from his post.?!

So far so good.

Seems to be working fine. Although I did have one instance of the page taking a while to load...could just have been my wireless connection.

Well Dennis, 14 pictures and a thread later.... that was FAST! Those uploaded in no time at all and I had no trouble posting the thread. Looking good so far!

Is this a new provider or are you still working with the first one you attempted?

And..... THANK YOU!!!

Well Dennis, 14 pictures and a thread later.... that was FAST! Those uploaded in no time at all and I had no trouble posting the thread. Looking good so far!

Is this a new provider or are you still working with the first one you attempted?

And..... THANK YOU!!!

Brand new....... 1and1.com way better suport and know how!! and free for 3mos to try it out.. I think we have found our new home:tup:

Back