Shorai Battery group buy $135,00 shipped

jwhelan65

Shorai Battery group buy $135.00 shipped

If we can get 8-10 commited I can get these BRAND NEW to you for $130.00 shipped to your door for the 2006-2012 FZ1. Just installed one in mind the weight difference is amazing.

A drop in replacement at 1/5 the weight (2.31lbs) with Incredible cranking power straight out of the box.

Part Number YT14B-BS, LFX14A1

I can accept Paypal, Mastercard or Visa..

Post here with interest....Thanks!

PHOTO IS NOT ACTUAL BATTERY NUMBER

IMG_0767.jpg

Last edited:
I just saw this - I'd be interested in getting one. Do you have enough folks committed?

My bro might be interested in one as well, I'd have to check with him to be sure - he's on a construction site and can be hard to reach.

Please update the status about this. Thanks

I just saw this - I'd be interested in getting one. Do you have enough folks committed?

My bro might be interested in one as well, I'd have to check with him to be sure - he's on a construction site and can be hard to reach.

Please update the status about this. Thanks

We need quite a few more so spread the word, this is a fantastic deal!

Joe, the postman just delivered mine. Thanks!

I've used LiFe type batts in RC planes and cars, so I'm acquainted with the technology. The battery is quite impressive, case is awesome, the weight difference is incredible. This should be the last battery my FZ1 ever uses.

Thanks for putting the group buy together, Harold

i am interested in buying one ..i have a shorai in my r6 and i also have their specific charger any chance you have access to the next size up from this(lots of elec add ons)

I'm interested too. Maybe another group could be put together?

For those of you who already received them... are they the same size as the stock battery? My understanding is that they don't "need" to be the same physical dimensions, but some manufacturers are adding bulk to make consumers feel like they're getting a "drop in replacement" in all respects.

Personally, as long as the terminals are in the same place, I'd love to see something a bit thinner. I'm sure I could find a use for a little bit of extra "storage" space in the battery compartment!

Back