The September 2015 photo contest gallery is up and ready for uploads! Once you click the link below you will see a text hyperlink named "Upload Photo" under the "What's New" link. Click on that to start your upload.

September 2015 - BOTM <------- click here

The rules are simple:

One picture of a motorcycle owned by the member can be entered each month.
If you win you must sit out the following two month's contests before entering again.
Just keep in mind that all photos must be family friendly!
The winner's photo will grace the home page for the specified month.

Members must have legal rights to use, copy and distribute any submission

This month's voting will be enabled on Sunday August 16th
Winner will be announced on Wednesday August 26th

Last edited:
I've had a couple of goes at submitting a photo for this month. They seem to upload okay, I hit submit and it tells me it is processing but the picture never shows up in the gallery. I'm not sure what is happening.

I've had a couple of goes at submitting a photo for this month. They seem to upload okay, I hit submit and it tells me it is processing but the picture never shows up in the gallery. I'm not sure what is happening.

Check that once it processes you hit the process and submit buttons as it is a 2 step process. Maybe you are missing something ?, as I can't see any issues with your settings.

Voting enabled........

and I want to apologize to anyone who tried to upload and couldn't....I did speak to Admin about it. Although some of us had problems with it, he didn't and it's hard to fix something that isn't broken on your end. Hopefully we'll get it sorted out by next month's contest. Thank You

September 2015 - BOTM <------- click here

Back