Seeking Bed & Breakfast Recommendations in Main / New Hampshire

My wife wants to go to Main or New Hampshire next year in the fall. Can any of you make some recommendations for a nice bed & Breakfast at under $250 a night?

We prefer someplace a little secluded rather in any town proper area.

Thanks in advance!

Brad

17 Sullivan Drive in Dover. Cost is nothing if you can deal with the cat that acts like Nermal
ga800508.gif

<----- That location RIGHT THERE! The door is open Brad. Beer, wine and BBQ... Guest room available.

Tony and Billy can fill you in. :D

17 Sullivan Drive in Dover. Cost is nothing if you can deal with the cat that acts like Nermal
ga800508.gif

<----- That location RIGHT THERE! The door is open Brad. Beer, wine and BBQ... Guest room available.

No matter what we would have to take you up on that for a night or two. ;)

What is the best time of year to be there for the color changes?

ga800508.gif

I've heard good things about the proprietors. :cheerleader: I've even been told there is a motorcycle mechanic on staff that specializes in FZ1's. :deal:

No matter what we would have to take you up on that for a night or two. ;)

What is the best time of year to be there for the color changes?

I left you one on FB with a link to the NH folliage app. :D Basically, anywhere in Conway, North Conway, Jackson, Meredith, etc.... All very small and safe towns in and around the White Mountains. Typically mid to late Sept is peak viewing for colors in that area.

We live about 50 minutes away from there so it's easy to get to from my place. Less than a mile to Rte 16, head north and stop when you see the mountains. ;)

Who knows, it may be a week that we are on vacation elsewhere... I'll give you a PIN code for the house... move in and make yourself at home. ;)

Coming right up! Mt. Washington Auto Road Bicycle Hillclimb

You need to be in awesome condition to make this race.... that would NOT be me... :D

But come up on the FZ and we'll get ya to the top!

Er, um, no thanks. I did the Assault on Mt. Mitchell in the Blue ridge and that my friend was harrowing enough since it was the culmination of a 100 mile ride from Spartanburg SC. That was 9.5 hours of pain especially the last thirty miles up the Blue Ridge Paerkway and Mt. Mitchel.

It has been a long time but I think we did ride in that area of the White Mountains but mostly in the Lyme area and north of there if I remember correctly (it's been about 13 years ago).

Hey guys, I just joined this forum. Lots of good info and smart people. I live in south western NH. Make sure you pass through this area too. Everyone heads to the mountains(they are amazing) but there are also some great runs up the connecticut river. Check it out! Not sure on the B+Bs though, sorry.

Back