Seat Covering

Where is a good place to get new vinyl seat covering? Can you use any vinyl at a fabric store or is there material out there with UV protection intended for motorcycles/outdoor use?

Thanks!

Where is a good place to get new vinyl seat covering? Can you use any vinyl at a fabric store or is there material out there with UV protection intended for motorcycles/outdoor use?

Thanks!

What happened did you damage yours or your wife's? Or is a colour change in the works?

Just take a sample of your seat material in, (or the rear seat) to a vinyl supply place They should be able to get you what you need. The seat material does seem to have a different feel and look than the run of the mill stuff that I used to recover the weight bench.

What happened did you damage yours or your wife's? Or is a colour change in the works?

Just take a sample of your seat material in, (or the rear seat) to a vinyl supply place They should be able to get you what you need. The seat material does seem to have a different feel and look than the run of the mill stuff that I used to recover the weight bench.

Actually I am going to get it embroidered for my wife's bike. I just don't want to give it away by the seats disappearing for a week or so. I though I might get something with a little more leathery grain to it also.

Actually I am going to get it embroidered for my wife's bike. I just don't want to give it away by the seats disappearing for a week or so. I though I might get something with a little more leathery grain to it also.

Well you could use leather but it does take a bit more care which is not a big deal really. If you tell the shop what you are doing they should be able to give you some options. Seat reupholstry places will know. Nice idea by the way!

Hey Brad just an idea, but I would think a place that sells boating equipment might be a good start. I would imagine anything that's designed to live out in the open sea should be pretty weather resistant.

Back