satans v4 adaptor

hi fellas i.m new to the forum so please be gentle , I ve just received my shock adaptor to convert to r1 08 shock and wondered if anyone has used an adjustable dogbone to set the ride height as I would like to lift the rear end a la sports bike also has anyone ever used rearsets from another bike rather than goimg down the gilles or rizoma route to keep cost down . I ,m converting my fz1 s into a streebike / sportbike style thanks

I don't know about the rearsets, but when I did the conversion with Satan's Adapter the ride height is already raised just with the new shock in place. I'd say just about an inch. No need for a different dogbone.

v4 adaptor

I don't know about the rearsets, but when I did the conversion with Satan's Adapter the ride height is already raised just with the new shock in place. I'd say just about an inch. No need for a different dogbone.

thanks for the info can you tell me which shock linkage to use the 08 r1 or the original fz1 satans already told me to use the original fz1 dogbone but not sure which linkage

thanks for the info can you tell me which shock linkage to use the 08 r1 or the original fz1 satans already told me to use the original fz1 dogbone but not sure which linkage

Use the FZ1 stuff linkage and dogbone. Only use the R1 shock with the adapter up top. Agree with FZ1riderNY that it raises the rear about an inch.

Buenas compañeros, soy de España

good fellow, I'm from Spain, my English is sorry translator, wanted to see if they could help me, esq am looking satans v4 adapter for my fz1 2006 and would like to know how to get it or actions .... thank you very much vssss✌✌✌

Hi and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, it seems that Mr. Satan and his fabulous adapters seem to be more difficult to get a hold of these days. Your best bet is try try and contact him on 'the other FZ1 forum': www.fz1oa.com

Back