Robot detector??? bitninja.io

Hi guys,

I get this every time I try to access the site. I have to go back to google the website and come in that way. It's frustrating and putting me off visiting. is this some new security feature, or a hack? I'vre tried on multiple computers and different browsers with the same result. I've also noticed it has slowed the site down a hell of a lot. i.e. minutes to load pages. I clicked on the manage attachments button before I started typing, and it still hasn't fully populated so that I can upload a picture. and now I have given up trying to load the picture.

Bitninja.io

Server Security

dear visitor

to continue browsing and help us fight cybercrime, please type the characters you see below.

scan your computer for malware/spyware/other unwanted crap that tends to install itself without notice, take a look at addons and plugins in your browser

The only time I had such a problem, was when my computer was full of malware and malicious content. I didn't know that until I scanned it and found out that this is causing this issue.

I have never had this problem, but I know that my friend told me that he struggled with something similar. Honestly, I don't know what he did to solve it, but I know that he fixed it. I run a free registry cleaner every month or so to keep my computer optimized and away from all the malware, and I think that this is very important. My computer is more than ten years old and it's still in good condition and working properly. A quick scan of the computer always fixes the errors, so consider that.

Back