Riser Bushing Help

I came to my 05 FZ1 after my 04 Z1K was totaled last year. I am in the process of a custom build and noticed that the risers are mounted in very soft rubber bushings. This makes the bars feel spongy and the bike not as snappy to steering inputs. Does anyone know if there is a set of solid riser bushings that can be put in their place to solve this issue for the Gen 1's? Thank you in advance for any advice or help.

What brand risers are you using. I have ROX risers on my dirtbike and they have no rubber bushings.
I don't have risers on my FZ1. Just aftermarket Renthal superbike bars.
Send a picture if you can?

What brand risers are you using. I have ROX risers on my dirtbike and they have no rubber bushings.
I don't have risers on my FZ1. Just aftermarket Renthal superbike bars.
Send a picture if you can?
Risers are stock. Come up from the top triple clamp and hold the bars. I have yet to have the chance to even ride mine. Rode a friends before to see if I even liked it. Engine was great, brakes were great, chassis felt stiff and nimble, only thing I didnt like was the flex to the bars before the bike responded to my inputs. Keep in mind I'm coming from my Z1k which had the risers solid mounted to the top triple.

Tell you the truth I never even noticed they where rubber mounted. I just looked at mine the other day to confirm that they are.
It never bothered me. I have a GSXR 1000 and a VFR and I dont really notice any differance? LOL

Back